Monday, August 1, 2011

Governor's Visits with Clubs around District 7890

Well, the best part of this Rotary year, for me, visiting with you at your club meetings, fundraisers and service projects, has begun.  In July, I had the pleasure of visiting West Hartford, Bristol, Danielson, East Longmeadow, Plainville, New Milford and Palmer for "official visits."  Additionally, it was my privilege to participate in the Kensington-Berlin Sunrise Installation on July 12th, enjoy East Hartford's Sergeant-at-Arms event on the Half Moon at Goodwin College, and again to be with my own club when we met Glastonbury for our annual softball challenge, enjoy the GSE Team to Nepal's presentation for PDG Prasad's Simsbury-Granby Club, and last, but not least, spend a few, fun hours helping at New Milford's Fried Dough Booth during a town-wide festival at the very end of the month.  Whew!
To keep track of my meanderings you can visit our district website and check my site page, "Gov Sue's out-and-about."  (Just look on left side of homepage under "SITE PAGES."  Monthly calendars of club visits are also available under "DOWNLOAD FILES." 

No comments:

Post a Comment